When: April 01 through April 22 from 11:00pm - 6:00pm
The Cuyahoga Soil and Water Conservation District sponsors an annual poster contest for Cuyahoga County students in grades K-12. Awards will be given for 1st and 2nd place in the following grade categories: K-1, 2-3, 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12.
See the attached flyer for rules, evaluation criteria and resources.
- Students may begin posters on National Plant a Flower Day, Friday, March 12th.
- Register your class below by April 1st, the beginning of Ohio Native Plant Month
- Submission deadline is 6:00 p.m. on Earth Day, Wednesday, April 22nd 2020.
- Posters must be turned in to the Cuyahoga SWCD office, 3311 Perkins Avenue, Cleveland, 44114
- You will submit the 2 best posters from your class or youth group for judging in the district competition. Please use the attached form for submissions.
If you have any questions please contact Jacki Zevenbergen at Cuyahoga SWCD, 216-524-6580 x 1006.
Each teacher or group leader must register seperately.
Quantity is the number of students in your class or youth group. Please be sure to note the name of your school or group and the grade of your students in the address and /or comments section of the registration.